"He is so happy with his LED sign he wants a bigger one! The sign has brought in a lot of traffic, and he really loves SM Infinity and the graphics team!"
- Chris Hadley, Hadley Sign Solutions
SM Infinity™ is 100% cloud-based software.
It resides on a central server that your client can access through a secure Internet connection. There is no software to load, no other PC to sync with, no CDs to keep track of, and they're always using the latest version , plus all their content is organized securely online and backed up daily...and, it's included with all our displays.
Access via Web, iPad, or Mobile
Simply login securely at www.sminfinity.com and start controlling the LED sign from any PC or Mac connected to the internet, or simply launch the app on an iPad or iPad mini, or use any other mobile tablet via its internet browser.
Personalized Content Creation
SM Infinity™ is the only software to have the personal attention of professional graphic designers standing by via an integrated request form to create custom dynamic content specifically for your LED sign, or use Doodle™, our online message editor for a quick message, or upload any graphics/animations you created.
Compared to local software.
Most operating software is restricted to one computer via a verification code or a dongle key and demands the client to learn the software, be the graphic artist, and send messages with little to no help. Our cloud-based software allows multiple permission-based users who can operate the sign from any computer onsite or offsite.
See our comparison chart: Cloudware vs Software
The Benefits of Custom Content Creation from SM Infinity™
Digital signage can quickly become ineffective if the content is not designed right,
because well-designed content means a better brand image which converts into more traffic and more sales; a more positive return on investment from the LED sign...and a good referral for the dealer. There is a lot that goes into selecting the colors, animations, fonts, and images that work best for your display.
Effective and dynamic content consists of:
PROPER SIZE: Content created specifically for the LED display matrix vs stretching out stock graphics.
AD COPY: Concise and effective copy that quickly conveys the message or a call to action.
COLORS: Pleasing and complementary colors along with subtle motion to attract attention.
Vibrant colors that contrast well makes the message more readable. A more enticing product photo evokes a more positive response.
Concise copy and contrasting colors makes the message more
With Doodle™ you can create messages on the fly from the Web or from an iPad.
Your client can create & send custom messages fast, like a quick birthday, an instant sale, or newly arrived inventory. They can pick a background color or import an image, overlay text, and send it instantly to their LED sign. Anytime. Anywhere
• LED Sign Friendly: Standard fonts designed to maximize readability are included, along with text outline settings to make the message pop.
• Overlay Text on Images or Video: Grab attention with colorful background images, and moving video files to support the message and turn heads.
• RSS Weather and News Feeds: Keep the content relevant with live data from the web using RSS technology.
• Easy to Use Animated Effects: Enhance the message with movement using our easy to use animated effects feature.
• Advanced Effects and Blend Modes Available: Additional effects and image blending features are available to add even more dynamic power to the content.
Do you have an app for that?
An amazing “Yes.” The SM Infinity™ App was built to give your client complete control of their LED sign while fitting naturally in their routine. No longer are they locked down to the office desktop, opening their laptop, or having to wait to update their on-premise advertising. They have control anytime from anywhere.
• Intuitive Controls: Fast and easy operation with your fingers from any iPad or iPad Mini.
• Complete Stand-Alone Control: Use the iPad exclusively. No other software or syncing to any other PC is required.
• Powerful Conditional Messaging: Pre-program your sign to respond to changes in weather, temperature, or other events to automatically change specific content.
• RSS Feeds: Use standard weather reports or add a custom feed for live updates on your sign.
• Easy Content Creation Tool: With Doodle™ Online Message Editor, easily use complex features through a simple interface to deliver concise and quick content.
• IPAWS: Integrated Public Alert Warning System is built-in to our app allowing automated emergency notifications through FEMA’s IPAWS system. When enabled, the display will automatically show emergency weather, amber/silver, local/regional/stage/federal alerts. No manual entry required, so the alerts reach the community in a timely and effective manner.
• Custom Content Services: Need help making the display look amazing? Lean on our professional content creators for assistance through the graphic request portal built-in to the app.
• Voice Dictation: No need to type in graphic request when you can dictate whatever you want your display to show.
• Fast Display Info: Check the status of your display(s) quickly and easily.
The Cloud is Beautiful.
Everytime you login, you are always using the latest version,
and the best features made possible by being in the cloud.
Knowing what, when, and how long each advertisement plays on the display is critical
information for anyone using an LED sign for third party advertising. SM Infinity™ can generate multiple types of reports, all exportable to CSV file format for easy customization with your existing billing and proof of performance practices.
Automated Amber Alerts
Our Emergency Alert System is tied directly to IPAWS (Integrated Public Alert & Warning System) managed by FEMA and helps you support the community and local municipalities. Enable this feature with a few clicks, and your LED sign will automatically display all alerts including severe weather, amber alerts, and national & local public safety alerts. (www.fema.gov/IPAWS).
Conditional Messaging & RSS Feeds
Stay ahead of the competition with live RSS feeds for news and weather, or use our Conditional Messaging feature to trigger specific content-based messages for conditions, like temperature or chance of rain, to spur impulse purchases.
For example, if the temperature rises above 90°, your display will automatically advertise cold drinks.